15 August 2011

Fabulous Fabregas Finally a Barcelona Player


Full Name : Francesc Soler Fabregas

Birthday : 4th May 1987

Place of Birth : Vilessoc de Mar, Spain

Position : Midfielder

Cesc Fabregas finally is a Barcelona player after spent 8 years played at Arsenal.

Fabregas passed his medical with Barcelona's first-team doctor Ricard Pruna said: "All the tests taken have been satisfactory."

"I waited many days, months and years for this moment. It is a very special day. I return home after eight years. I know I disappointed many of you when I left, but I'm back for the challenge of my life. I hope to leave good memories." Fabregas told teh fans.

Fabregas has been handed the No. 4 shirt at Barca and he said: "To get the No. 4 shirt is very special. I know there has been a debate about whether Thiago (Alcantara) should have it but I'm very pleased to be able to wear the No. 4."

No comments: